Thursday, July 28, 2011

46

I received my 46th acceptance this morning, and this is one I feel particularly good about.

Earlier this year I was invited to contribute to a themed crime fiction anthology by a well-known, respected writer/editor, and the list of other invitees includes several writers I have admired for years.

I delivered my 3,200-word story in late May, learned that mine was the first in, but I wasn't certain the story was accepted until this morning when I received a request for an accompanying bio.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done, Michael.
You're on fire, man!
Best,
Col

Michael Bracken said...

Thanks, Col. If the rest of the year continues at this pace, this will be one of my best years ever.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Congrats!!

Michael Bracken said...

Thanks, Kevin.