Saturday, September 01, 2007

Completed revision

Earlier this year I received a 24,000-word ms. back from an editor with numerous suggestions on how to revise and improve the story, along with a note that the editor would look at the story again if I revised it. I did all the heavy lifting right away, making substantial changes and reworking bits and pieces. Then other projects with real deadlines crowded my to-do list and this ms. was pushed aside.

Yesterday I carved a five-hour block out of my afternoon and did a final revision of the ms., cleaning up little bits here and there. Early yesterday evening I sent it to the editor.

1 comment:

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Cool. I have done very little work the last several weeks and really need to get back out on the field. Hope you hear good news soon.