Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crime for Christmas

Crime fiction has dominated my limited productivity this week. Last Sunday I finished revising a private eye story that had been sitting in my files ever since the anthology that originally accepted it became a dead project. Today I finished writing a new hardboiled crime story that I had started several years ago.

The private eye story went to a publication that recently purchased its first story from me and the hardboiled crime story is off to a magazine I've been selling to since the mid-90s.

1 comment:

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Can we share these markets?

One can't sell if one does not submit and I have not been submitting. Haven't been writing much either. Trying to get in gear and back to it.

I am sincerely glad that you are back working again.