Friday, August 09, 2013

Reviewed

Two Lips Reviews reviewed the anthology All the Boys and had this to say about my contribution, "Garden Variety":
Kyle is the grandson of a wealthy customer Doug gardens for. One day Kyle wants Doug to prune more than the roses. When Doug takes Kyle up on his offer, he finds himself torn between love and power struggles. Which will survive in the game of love? Garden Variety is a very bittersweet story. I felt as if a part of the story was cut off due to its short size. Like instead of making it a romance to making it just a scene from a romance story. I really would have liked to have seen a longer story so I could get more attached to the main characters and for at least one of them to get a happy for now ending out of it. As it stands, it’s not quite my cup of tea. I like happier stories than this one.
Read the entire review here.

No comments: