Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I can't keep up

I can't keep up with the volume of e-mail my recent escapades have generated, so please know that I appreciate all of the kind words you've posted here or sent directly to me. Thank you, also, to those of you who have forwarded this information to various groups and lists where I have been active and where others may be interested. I haven't the attention span nor the energy to do all that myself. For now, this will be the only source of updated information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michael! Here I thought you were just busy with your writing and your class on the Trues!! Isn't modern medicine wonderful! Good thoughts and wishes (plus prayers)are winging your way from Margaret in Virginia!
Looking forward to seeing you back again on my computer screen very soon, but getting better is your first priority!